Summer in Vancouver does not always feel how summer should feel. So why not take matters into your own hands and create those “summer feels” for yourself. We took a gander over to buzz feed and read up 60 Summer Things To Do -- Bucket List. Out of those 60 we chose 14 of our personal favourites and the best part, all of these are inexpensive and fun!
- Take a mini road trip – B.C has many places you can drive out to and enjoy within hours of the mainland. Find a map, close your eyes, pick a place at random & GO!
- Throw a DIY hot dog/BBQ party – everyone loves grilled food. Whether it’s hot dogs, burgers, grilled veggies or even grilled fruit. There is something for everyone.
- Go berry picking and make yourself a homemade pie.
- Drinking something out of coconut/pineapple. You make not be on a white sand beach but you can create that very feel with a little cocktail out of a coconut.
- Freeze something fun in your ice cubes – gummies, jelly beans or fruit. Pick your poison.
- Eat watermelon on a stick
- Go on a picnic
- Enjoy a cold brew coffee or ice cap
- Make a camp fire with friends or go camping!! – While you’re there, make you and your friends some nutella and banana smores! Mmmmm
- East a corn dog while walking the seawall
- Jell-O Shots!! – need I say more?
- Go Fisihing
- Make yogurt popsicles
- Rent a bike and hit up some local breweries for some beer tasting
If you would like to get more ideas for summer, head over to the link below and get the full list of things to do this summer.