Donny MacQuarrie BA, Strength and Conditioning Specialist, WBFF Pro
Growing up in Nanaimo, BC, Donny discovered his passion for fitness at an early age. Since the age of 8, Donny has been playing sports such as baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and rugby, winning several championships along the way.
However it wasn’t until the age of 14 when Donny found his true passion in lifting weights. Ever since he saw and felt his first “pump” he was hooked. So it was only natural that while playing college baseball for the Jamestown Jimmies of North Dakota that he would earn his degree in Health & Fitness Administration.
As soon as he finished school in 2010, Donny went straight into personal training. Ever since, Donny has been helping his clients reach their fitness goals, and has used his developing knowledge to accomplish his own fitness goals, winning his Pro-Card as a fitness model with the WBFF in 2012.
As a trainer, Donny’s passion is obvious. Usually found laughing and smiling, Donny tries to find a way to make each work out enjoyable as well as effective.
- 2012 - WBFF World Championships Competitor
- 2012 - WBFF Pro Card, Male Muscle Model
- 2012 - 1st Place, WBFF BC Championships, Male Muscle Model
- 2007-2011 - 3 time BC Senior Men's Baseball Provincial Finalist
- 2010 - Nuvia Certified Personal Trainer
- 2010 - BA Health and Fitness Administration w/minor Business Administration, Jamestown University
- 2010 - Dakota Athletic Conference Champion, Men's Baseball
- 2010 - 9th All time, Stolen Bases in a season, Jamestown University Baseball
- 2008-2010 - 3 Time Dakota Athletic Conference Tournament Champion
- 2008-2010 - 3 Time Dakota Athletic Conference Scholar Athlete
- 2008 - NAIA World Series participant
- 2008 - Athletic Scholarship (Baseball) Jamestown University
- 2007 - CCBC National Finalist, Men's Baseball - Vancouver Island University
- 2005 - BC High School Senior Boys Provincial Finalist
- 2003 - 16 yr old Babe Ruth World Series Participant