Kyle Hildebrandt BKin
Kyle has been working as a health and fitness expert since 2007. His start came during his third year at the University Calgary where he worked with high level speed skating athletes. Over the course of the next nine years Kyle has dedicated himself to becoming a true professional within the fitness industry. He obtained his B.Sc in Exercise Physiology and earned his training certification through CSEP, one of the most well respected certifying bodies in Canada. Kyle believes that learning never stops and has committed himself to yearly seminars and conferences in order to stay up to date with the current trends of the health and wellness field.
Kyle’s training philosophy revolves around hard work, consistency, and mastering the basics through attention to detail. Although he takes his profession very seriously Kyle is actually very light hearted in nature, laughing and having a good time are encouraged during every session. He has worked with a diversified clientele from all different backgrounds. Whether you're looking for fat loss, greater mobility, increased sport performance, or just looking to keep up with your kids you can be assured Kyle has both the knowledge and skill set to help you reach your goals.
In his free time Kyle enjoys having a pint with friends, watching movies, playing sports (soccer, volleyball, snowboarding, squash, etc) and holding planks for fun - that last one is a joke, he’s not a crazy person.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology - University of Calgary 2009
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology - Certified Personal Trainer 2009
- Sky Diving - Vernon, BC 2015
- Cure for Cancer Run - Red Deer, AB 2014
- Spartan Sprint - Calgary, AB 2012
- Heli Skiing - Revelstoke, BC 2010
- Played Premier Level Soccer with White Eagles FC - Calgary, AB 2005, 2006
- NOSL League Champions - Revelstoke FC 2003, 2004
- NOSL Golden Boot - Top Goal Scorer 2004
- Player - Kootenay Selects Soccer Club 2001, 2002, 2003
- Highschool BC Volleyball Provincials 2001, 2003